Sunday 24 March 2013

Where did Muppet come from???

I sent my picture of the Dolly editorial featuring Ralph the wonder dog out to all the Groodle breeders I could find in Australia and Debbie from Camden Valley Groodles and Labradoodles  replied telling me her puppies looked just like the picture. So I ordered my baby there and then. I asked for the sookiest baby in the litter, boy or girl didn't matter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Muppet came complete with her own teddy bear which smelled like her brothers and sisters. We called her bear Cahile and then proceeded to refer to her as "carlyhorse" a reference from the movie "Fired up".




2 comments:

  1. Hi. I'm looking to buy a mini groodle from Camden Valley Groodles. Would you recommend them? Thanks. Erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I'm looking to buy a mini groodle from Camden Valley Groodles. Would you recommend them? Thanks. Erica

    ReplyDelete